June 01, 2002

Status: sitting around
Listen: nothing really...

I got up and went to karate today, Sensei Natalie was there, it was fun, she let us spar for a while, like 15 min.. When she started the sparring session again I will probably try and it's a very good way to sweat it all off. I talked to Psy for almost an hour today and what do I learn?? Well, quite a bit, but will I remembre to do it, I don't know. I have no idea why it was Chris and not someone else. I was told by D that 'I' was a good catch, but I'm not looking to be caught, or catch anyone. I think I prefer to be by myself most of the time. When my mom knows that when I go home my friend might come with me, all she said was..are you sure? I know you can't be bothered. And until that point I didn't think of that. Of how I can not spend the entire day, and I mean every moment in a day with one person.. I require to be alone for a certain lenght of time each day. I think Mr. Lynch understood this. He also thinks that I could spent half a month at Chris's house because I get to spend the first half of the day by myself, and that's probably true. I do get lonely sometimes, but not enough for me to afraid to be by myself. Solitude is good for your mental health.

No comments: