July 13, 2002

Status: back from the movie, getting ready to get clean up
Listen: nothing...

Chris is coming!!! OMG!!!

Actually, I'm quite happy at the prospect of seeing her and being able to hang out with her again. I've missed her and with everything that had been happening, I think I needed a reassurance of seeing her in the flesh, so that I would know for sure that she is all right, or not. Anyway, decided to get a new pair of Oakley. Unfortunately they don't have the one that I wanted, well, they kinda do, but it got some sort of scratch on it, so I went and return it.. I'll get the cheque in the mail in a week, I suppose, this is suck but hey.. I wasn't going to blow up in that girl's face even though I wanted to, she had this attitude that a saleperson should not have, not while working anyway. But store policy is store policy, don't think screaming at her would've make the different. I could of course settle for less, like getting them in different color but I wanted light with blue tinted.. (light/ice, well not ice, it's not that bright of a blue) Not gun metal. So I'll get the damn money back and I'll go somewhere else, all else fail, I'll get them at Oakley It is A Wire, I thought about C Wire, but they made me look evil. Anyway, I'll go call Chris again.

No comments: