July 30, 2002

Status: a little irritated
Listen: Could It Be Any Harder [ The Calling ]

It seemed that everything is all right again, so she ruined my day for nothing. I guess the trip is still on, maybe. I don't know. Class today only had me and this kid Arun.. he's a black belt, but he's a hell of a lot younger than me. Anyway, It was all right, sweat like a pig, but what the hell did I expect? Any airconditioned room can't help when you're moving constantly for an hour. My ear feels better, still hurt, but only if I tuck at it with something like when I got change out of my gi. Other than that it's fine, in a day or two I'll change fromt he clip to the ball. The girl that pierced my ear really press that thing tightly against my ear, and she said to move it back and fort.. yeah... o-k. I tried though. I still can't get a hold of Chris. She called while I was in class, Jamie answered it. And now I tried calling her, but no answer, guess someone is busy. I wanna say it doesn't bother me, but it does. Of course her activities don't involve me, never did. Maybe I'm just a concept friend (like concept cars, there're pictures, there're capabilities, even shell, but it's still not a real and working one.) Ok, they definitely did not help.

No comments: