July 13, 2002

Status: blushing teeth
Listen: Storm of the Century..

This is getting tiring, why call me to tell me that she gonna call back in 5 min. I already knew she isn't going to call me back, I'm sick of waiting on the damn phone call. Why can't people be considerate of other people for once, or rather why can't she think about how I would feel. But of course not. Why in the hell did she talk about my dad for.. why say that he probably already think that we are dating, that he very well might, but we are NOT dating, we never were, never got the that point. Hell, I never had the chance in anything. She's more or less been there done that with someone else and well, I'm last on the list to do anything with, so why bother. Yeah, why bother. Should've just told me we are nothing more than just friends, and that would've been fine with me. I can't let myself hope that there will be more, cause there will never be more than this. This old song and dance that we've been doing over and over again. Sooner or later it will have to stop. That or the damn dance need to be changed.

No comments: