July 08, 2002

Status: tired...
Listen: stuff...

Witchblade tonight was cool, I love that. I've never seen her partner lose it like that before, interesting growth of character, he was always the voice of reason, of course, last season he was the deadguy. Some interesting things came up, well not as interesting as painful, but anyway... We sparred for like 30 min Last Wed, I was hoping we'll get to do it today too, but Sensei wasn't in and we got a few new people in class today, they were in to try out the class, I did once and signed up. So, it'll be interesting to see how many of the 4 actually take the class. I need to get shin guard, my right shin still hurt, everytime I climb into bed. I should call and check up on Chris, maybe, maybe not. She didn't seem to want to talk to me, since I really can't express my feelings the way she does. I once was told that I put all the emotions away so much that I can't tell what they are anymore, and I think I prefer it that way, or I wouldn't be functional at all in the past year or so. My father called a week ago, venting, I don't mind it, but I feel bad. And I can see so clearly where I got my personality traits from. Grace said that there are rooms for changes. I doubt that... you can't change your personality, that's what I've learned, you can improve it, better or worse you can work only within your line. Anyway.. if I don't intend to change, I might as well be alone for the rest of my life, that seems to be the better choice.

No comments: