July 30, 2002

Status: a bit.. tired
Listen: absolutely nothing, just the fan blowing...

I've been asleep for a while, I set my vcr to tape Witchblade from 11-1am. Pao called so I talked to her for a while, vent and all that. She was talking about her boyfriend, I was talking about Chris and we both could only shake out heads.. it was kind of funny come to think of it, but it did make me feel better a bit to talk about it. The trip to Salem would've been really great, we would've walk around to all those stores, Jamie even found a store that he liked, it sells costumes... It was really cool I don't remember the name though, but he might. He said his friend would've loved the place and I think I agree, I like the cloak though I never gonna use it, ever, so I didn't think about buying. 1 call ruined my day and so we left after walked around in the cemetary and a few stores, lost.. yes, did I mention I never drive to Salem myself? I did, didn't I. We had no problem getting there, but the getting back was the problem.. well, we got to Northshore mall and walked around got some food and there I got a hole in my ear. We did joke around by the time we got out, I was in a better mood, and I also looked forward to my karate class.

I've been without the class for a week and I feel it. Dianne was there, I didn't expect Dianne, I expected sensei Gary to be there today, so we had extra long warm up and stuff, but it was fine, my tee and my gi was soak with sweat by the time I left. Jamie broke the antena of his cellphone... he got a new antena, red one, so tomorrow I will bring the screwdriver and I'll change it for him. I thought his dad has some, but he didn't, not the tiny one, or I would've done that for him already. Well, tomorrow.

Arashi: I'm feeling better, thank you so much.. :) Hopefully, I'll get a chance to go to Salem again before school start. I'd love to walk around and see all the store. Any favorite place you have in Salem? My friend was telling me about this store, Corner something.. I don't remember.. I'll ask her again next time she comes to the dojo. It so happened that she came in today wearing Salem, MA t-shirt. It was kinda weird.

No comments: