July 09, 2002

Status: tired and if a bit in pain
Listen: Terrible Lie [ NIN ]

I'm pretty much don't know how I feel. On one hand I really wanna check up on her see how she's doing, but on the other hand, I do realize that she doesn't want to talk to me and no matter how many time I call, it won't make any different. Thus.. I'm going to just keep my hands away from the phone, because it will only aggravate me. I should get back to writing. I've been out since 7am this morning and had not been back home till after karate class. A new guy will be joining us tomorrow I think. I figured he would. He seemed interested more than the other 3. But I could be wrong. Anyway I'm just hurt that she didn't want to talk to me. Life is unfair, and there isn't much I can do about that. Maybe a good talk from Psy will help me see the light, nah.. I doubt that. She had been giving me the talk for a long time, and still... here I am.. stuck, firmly in place. If only I could move on. I don't mean looking for someone new, just... move on... not thinking about her anymore that will be a change, good or bad, but a change and it might be better than this unrequited feelings I have, could be worse, but I would never know till it happens.

No comments: