July 27, 2002

Status: watching...
Watching: The Making of Rose Red

I rented Stephen King's Rose Red. I liked it. I wished they would release The Shining on DVD too, since Storm of The Century and Rose Red are out on DVD it's only logically that The Shining will. I've long finished Anita Blake series and now I'm looking for something else to read, something similar would be great, but I don't really know where to look. I'd hate to start with something and found that I hate the book. I ordered Hellsing (with the box) and Vision of Escaflowne: The Movie, and also Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie. Enough indulging myself for the week. I asked this guy that owns Ambrosia (a cart in the mall that sells incense, incense burner, oil burner, scented oil) if he could look for cone incense burner in a shape of a pig for me. My friend knows him, so it's easy. He said he'd never seen the cone incense burner in a shape of a pig before but saw the oil burner one. That is fine, as long as it is a pig. I saw the cone burner on ebay last week, but it's not there anymore and when I looked on the web for it, to find it on a wholesale site which has minimum order of $100. I like incense burner, but I can't possibly order anything to add up to $100, unless I wanna sell them. Why pig, you ask? (well, you didn't but I wanna tell you anyway) I'm visiting Chris in the beginning of August, and since her mom loves pig (can't fathom why, but hey, I love dragon) so I'm getting her something as housewarming gift. When I mentioned that I saw a pig incense burner and I thought of her mom, except I have no idea if her mom would use it. She said her mom would. She also said that this is why her mom likes me, and thinks I'm very courteous and very polite. That was why everytime I'm in town she would take us out to dinner. Ok... I'll have to take her word for this, though it's nice to be on someone's good side. Ying's mom likes me too, she said that anyone else her mom gets a bit leery, but me, her mom always ask about. I guess if I like them, they'll like me.

Anyway, I got my new pair of Oakley yesterday, a-wire 2.0. I'm still kinda sad they don't have e-wire 2.0 in store anymore. I might still be able to order it through Oakley but me and USPS are not on a good term. Anyway, I like a-wire. They are Silver/Ice. Thought about c-wire, but they make me look evil, they looked good on Mon Ange but not me. Oh well.

No comments: