July 21, 2002

Status: ---
Watching: Blue Sonnet

Got incense holder, the dragon one, it's gold/yellow and not the green one, Bona thought it looks better in yellow and not green and I quite agree.. if they have the blue I would've gone for the blue, but they don't. I've been playing Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec. Ok so I'm slow on it and I can't really play RPG, give me a headache and so when I do play it I will have to limit myself to 15-20 at the time and I have to stop and look at something else and then come back to it, so it made for a very annoying play time. Chris will be here next week and I'm looking forward to seeing her. I've missed her, so much more than I'd like to tell anyone. Talked to Ying for a while, a little over an hour, will be expensive but since I don't do it on regular basis I guess it's not that bad. I've missed her too. She brought up my ex, and so we discuss that a bit. I'm the type that hold grudge, but I have nothing against her, just that I was told that everytime my name came up in the conversation she got sacastic about it. Like she really didn't wanna know, but if that is so why ask? Anyway, it's not my problem and has not been my problem a long time now. I don't really care anymore. I wanted to get Chris an incense holder, because I know she will like it. But I'll wait till she gets here, because I certainly don't wanna be getting her soemthing she already have. That will be unproductive. Gosh, when will this feeling stop. When is it that I would stop missing her, and thinking of her. Probably be like.. never, till I find someone else.

No comments: