July 25, 2002

Status: just hangin'
Listen: All For You [ Our Lady Peace ]

the weather is nice today, yesterday it was raining all afternoon and most of the night. I've been depressed and pissed too, so it fitted my mood well. Now I want a pair of black doc marten's black slack from BR and black button up shirt from Gap.. yes, yes, yes, all black. Well, I don't care much about black shirt, but I want the other 2 things. My dilemma right now is... my coca cola.. I've left 2 cans in the freezer earlier this afternoon and my friend called me up to go help her out. She rented a cart at the mall and today her fiance and her sister weren't available to come in and let her take a break like they usually do.. So, I went and stayed there till Jamie called for a ride.. picked him up and back to the mall. That was where I had been till amost 9 pm. Well, I kept busy enough that I don't think about anything else.

No comments: