July 22, 2002

Status: well... it's late
Listen: nothing... really...
Watching: something that I don't really pay attention to...

Another 3 days and Chris will be here, or I think she'll be here. She still didn't give me any detail and this is starting to get really annoying. She will probably wait for the last minute as usually, if there's anyone worse than me in that it is her. I did say that if she couldn't make it for whatever reason.. (that covered not wanting to see me as well as everything else) I don't mind that she doesn't visit me. I even offered to go see her. I need to get the hell out of here for once anyway, but she just told me to stop that and told me that she is coming. Jamie brought something up tonight. He said that what we have is rather confusing, that if I hook up with someone she won't like it, and if she hooks up with someone I won't like it either. Well, what can I say. I told her that it was ok and that I have no problem with that as long as she made it clear that I'm a friend and no more (she didn't give me a chance to finish the sentence though) or if she's not willing to do that I will leave, not slowly disappearing, but just leave, then and there and I won't make a fuss about it. Just quietly leave. I'll admit I'm not willing to let her go, not yet, I don't really know when I will be able to let her go, don't seem to be anytime soon, but if she lets go, I will be fine... I think... I hope... I wish...

No comments: