July 14, 2002

Status: clean... what else can I say...
Listen: some bugs outside the window
Doing: writing the entry... duh...

I'm in the process of picking out a new image for the new blog layout and maybe I'll just make another blog so I can write a story.. the one that I can update little by little everyday, maybe, what do you think? I already have the first few paragraphs written down on paper.. Usually anything that I wrote down on the paper don't get to see the light of day, except maybe Mein Engel Other than that mostly what's left would be the idea, but not words. Well, I tried, I did, I really did, still couldn't get a hold of her. Instead I got to talk to her mom! I've never really make a conversation with anyone's mother, not like this anyway. I guess I should believe her when she said her mom likes me. Anyhow I'm going to go play a little game...

No comments: