July 28, 2002

Status: just chillin'
Listen: My Own Summer [ Deftone ]

we're going to Salem Witch Meseum tomorrow. I've decided that I wanna take a ride, I'll be the one driving of course. Jamie won't be able to drive yet, he needs to get his permit first. I've been to Salem only once, and that was when Nicole my former classmate, had to go to Peabody Meseum for her class, and she dragged me because I was agreeable. We didn't get to go into Witch Meseum that day because it was late and they close at 5pm all year round except summer. In summer they close at 7pm. Anyway, we'll go there in the afternoon, walk around, take some pictures. Hopefully when Chris got here I'll have the chance to take her there, if I think it'll be worth the time, or if she'll like it. They got lots of museum there though, we'll find something we like I'm sure. Ok, I got a clear for Chris, now Andy... I don't wanna make them spend the money they don't have on the hotel, or rather he will, but I guess I'll pitch in a bit. Besides, Andy's a nice person, other than the obvious problem, but that has nothing to do with personality.

Karate class start up tomorrow, YES!! I'm dying here. I need to get my aggression out. Last night I was about 2 inches near blowing up. Oh well, that's usual. I needed a way to release all my stress and aggression.. :) Sparring is good too.. get them all out real quick. I finally got the case for my mouthpiece.. hygene anyone?

No comments: