March 16, 2002

Status: figuring things out
Listen: Caught In the Sun [ Course of Nature ]

the first time we met, the very first time
felt that connection,
like we've known each other for so long
I don't know why
I can't explain it
maybe we've met before
in the past life

with just a look in the eyes
we understand each other
but that is all
just look in the eyes

I want to hold you
to keep you with me
but we met too late
I don't want to take you from someone else
you belonged to someone else

I wish we've met before this
before you belonged to someone else
I wish there's a miracle
to take me back in time
I'd go back in time
and I would never let you get away
we would've fallen in love
if only there was a miracle

but it's too late now
you already belonged to someone else
too late now
there is no miracle


Status: just got up
Listen: Caught In the Sun [ Course of Nature ]

We went to see Resident Evil yesterday and I'd like to say... Mila Jovovich was HOT! I love her! Also I found the song that I heard the other day and listening to it right now. *g* Got my cd-rom drive fixed too.. well, not fix, I bought a new one and put it in yesterday, defrag my harddrive. I can go back and play The Sim now, though... I missed my Livin' Large expansion pack... Chris has that, well, I left that for her, she seems to like it. I think I'll get Hot Date.. or maybe Vacation pack.. We'll see. So, I'll goof off today, maybe bowling a bit later.. depends on the mood..




All ducks aren't sweet and innocent and you prove that. You have a nasty streak.

Find your inner rubber ducky.


[ X: what if I missed you, you got caught in the sun ]

No comments: