March 12, 2002

Status: just tired and still depressed
Listen: Epiphany [ Staid ]

Your words to me just a whisper
Your faces so unclear
I try to pay attention
Your words just disappear

'Cause its always raining in my head
Forget all the thing's I should have said

So I speak to you in riddles because
My words get in my way. I smoke the
whole thing to my head and feel it wash away
'cause i can't take anymore of this,
I want to come apart
or dig myself a little hole inside
your precious heart

'Cause its always raining in my head
Forget all the things I should have said

I am nothing more than a little boy inside
That cries out for attention
though I always try to hide
'Cause I talk to you like children,
Though I don't know how I feel
But I know I'll do the right thing
If the right thing is revealed

'Cause its always raining in my head
Forget all the things I should have said

[ Staid: Epiphany]


Status: wishing I was dead
Listen: just silent


Would you survive a horror movie? Find out @ She's Crafty

well, that was interesting enough, keep me occupied for like 30 seconds. I spent over 2 hours in the printshop today, worked on 4 prints. The new ink was better than the older can, though a bit runny.. and really hard to wipe off of the plate.. (go on really smooth, but other than that, it's a pain in the ass) took me really long to clean the plate before I can print, though I'm all done with that now, on with the next project! God... I'm tired, upset, depressed and pissed. Why is it that she likes to push other people away with the excuse of 'you don't want me around' Truth is... if I don't want her around, she will know, there won't be any mistake for that with anything else. I'm just tired... can't believe that she could upset me this much with just a few words, but like they said... those that we love have the ability to hurt us most.

[ X: wanting to be anywhere but here and anyone but myself ]

No comments: