March 06, 2002

Status: just relax
Listen: ...

Well, I finally got the story 'Stardust' on my page Morpheus done. Took me a while, but I got it done! Anyway, I still have more stuff to get done, school had been demanding, but that's usual. I need to look for mylar for papermaking and also printmaking, I'll spend 2 hours between class tomorrow finish up the prints and then make changes. Hopefully, I will be able to get that done, so I can look for the stuff to do my papermaking project. *groan*

Status: tired
Listen: something on the tv

I wonder why I don't say anything at times, why I don't just say what I wanted to say to let them know exactly what they were doing and how I feel about them doing it, then I remembered why. No one cares. No one wanted to listen, no one wanted to hear what I have to say, and so I keep my mouth shut and just let them yack along, and just listening to them. Sometimes I wonder if they know how stupid they sounded to me. If they even know what they were saying. Sometimes I tuned it all out, why waste a part of my function.

[ X: exhausted... ]

No comments: