March 30, 2002

Status: winding down
Listening: nothing...

At least I got the embossing thing done... well not done, done.. I think I will have to do it again tomorrow and also I will be doing my pulp painting. This is why I hate to go in when someone else is going to be there, I had to wait like 30 min to get my piece into the vac system. If it was just me, I would've been done way before 6 PM. Anyway, we'll see how it comes out tomorrow and then I'll do another one of those with other color add to it. Today it was just recycle paper... (white with a bunch of black spots.. came from ink) I feel really tired now, don't know why, I spent most of the time standing around, waiting, pulling sheets of paper didn't take up that much energy, guess my body's just running on low. (not good.. not good at all) But anyway, I'm going to reread Twist of Fate, so I can start with the sequel.

Status: winding down
Listening: nothing...

Went to see Panic Room it was good, I enjoyed it very much. I've been out most of the day, spent at least 3 hours in the printshop at school got all 4 prints done (Jeff might not liked them, but I had enough) And tomorrow I will be in the studio and pull sheets and do pulp painting and also embossing. Busy, busy, busy... I wish I would have the time or concentration to write, well, I guess if I force myself I could, but it won't come out as good... Then again, I'm good under pressure, just not too much of it. Well, I just want to get projects out of the way before I burst.

[ X: x_X ]

No comments: