March 03, 2002

Status: just writing
Listen: nothing...

Saw Jeeper Creepers today, don't like it, though I didn't think I would anyway, I only saw it because Chris said that I might like it (I think it's because of the gore... she thinks I like those, and I do, when there's a plot to accompany the gore..) I want to see Soul Survivor, but well, they didn't have it left. Guess I'll wait a few days. I got the second print done today, took long enough... I didn't have enough time to do both pulling sheets and printmaking. So I picked one. Now I'm looking for a good host for this blog, since geocities going to take out the FTP access for the free hosting. (I would get my own space, but well, short on money) So, if anyone knows some good freehost let me know? Please? Chris didn't call me today, I guess she's busy, as usual. Sometimes I wonder if this all worth it. She rarely has the time and when I call it's bad timing, which I guess it's the story of my life. Like when we met, then when we meet face to face, just a bad timing, on my part, I guess. I can never put a claim on anyone, I feel that they have the right to choose, and if their choice wasn't me, then I guess it wasn't meant to be, (point of forcing another person to be with you will be?? if I have to force them to stay with me, then there's nothing there) That is rather ironic since she practically tagged me.

[ X: with a collar and a tag that said Property of Mon Ange please return if found ]

No comments: