March 18, 2002

Status: just hanging out
Listen: Pardon Me [ Incubus ]

I saw The Laramie Project last night. I thought it was good, though I'd love to see more of the trial. Again, I had to keep calling people, it is tedious. I think she just mentioned the visit just so that she could say I don't want to visit that's why I don't plan it. And the truth is, I'd love to see her, I miss her, but I'm buried neck deep in projects and stuffs that I needed to get done before school start again and it's just not possible to be doing that while visiting someone 1200 miles away. If I could do the stuff while I was visiting it'd be great, but I don't think her mom would be too happy to see at least 3 vats of pulps in her kitchen and wet fabric everywhere while I pull sheets of papers. Well, she said she's moving here, guess I'll have to just keep myself in check till then.

[ X: most time I missed the voice that go unheard ]

No comments: