March 08, 2002

Status: tired
Listen: ---

Well, dinner was great, we didn't have to wait as long as we thought we would. I called Chris before I left the house, she was taking a nap. I guess she needed that. Bona is leaving on Sunday for Taiwan, she's going to be away for a month. I should've ask her to look for the MD for me. (dang!) Well, I got back, called Chris (she told me to) and well, busy line, and then again, she's getting a shower.. and then again, she's going out to see Time Machine, (something I don't think I want to see) I don't even know why she bothered. Should've told me she's going out, why told me to call, this is getting annoying and I don't think Spring Break is going to be anymore fun... I'll probably stay home and spend the entire break working on projects.. seems like there're going to be enough to bury me alive anyway. *groan*

Status: -_-
Listen: ---

I bet you'd never come down from your tower for me I'll let you take it real slow while I try to decide never would've loved you should've left this town never would've loved you, but everything got turn around -- it's nothing much but the same drug everyday it's nothing much but the same drug you throw it away but I gave love anyway-- she didn't come from the same world, see the same thing I can't deny, I bled on stage to ger here, sent scream up to the sky it's nothing much but the same drug-- she did it all the way now she's gone today I can't sleep without her...

[ Cold: Same Drug ]


Status: -_-
Listen: ---

I made a new layout for Morpheus, should be able to upload it tomorrow. I will be having dinner with my high school teacher and a few of my high school friends.. which is great! I shouldn't even mention and joke about having a date.. Chris wouldn't let it go. She probably thinks that I'm going out on a date, which I'm not. I've never look for trouble, and I'm not about to start doing that now. And there's another fact she might want to considere, but I'm not gonna say anything, not here anyway. Back to the layout.

[ X: wanting to sleep and never wake up ]

No comments: