March 27, 2002

Status: -_-
Listen: And All That Could Have Been [ NIN ]

I was having a nice evening up until now... why is it that she can always ruin my day with just a few careless words. I just wanted to tell her about my day and then she took it as me being busy, as I recalled I have enough countesy to put whatever I was doing down to talk to her, to give her my full attention and she's the one that couldn't bother to do the same for me. Never once she would put down what she was doing, even if it was just little thing and talk to me. Maybe she didn't take it as me being busy, but she just didn't want to hear it, then in that case, all she has to do is say so, I would've shut up. I guess I'll go back to do what I used to.. writing and more writing I think I'll be more at peace that way anyway, and stop this chasing. I don't even know why... why this chase and why not the other, and why I can't bring myself to a full stop and say to hell with it. Just let it go, it would've been so easy. But me... I can't do anything the easy way.. Always have to suffer...

Status: -_-
Listen: May It Be [ Enya ]

I just redesigned the layout, as you can see. Came out ok I think. I think Milla is hot, don't you? Thought she looked really good on my blog.. *g* At the moment my arms are tired... I don't like working with plaster... At least my Prof took mercy on us and extend the deadline for the 2nd portfolio for another week... (YES!!) I think that he saw our stuff and thought that none were worthy of submission, that's why he extended it. Either way, it's all good..

[ X: groaned ]

No comments: