March 13, 2002

Status: tired
Listen: Epiphany [ Staind ]

Tomorrow midterm on Art History.. yuck... I'm gonna have to study and make sure I remember the name of artists and such, after that it's science and then SPRING BREAK! I really want to see Chris, but since she hadn't mentioned a thing about visit so I guess I'll be here over the break and work my ass off.. I still have too much to do anyway. Still, it would be nice to see Chris and Ange... especially Chris. Oh well... probably summer.

Status: tired
Listen: nothing...

I was in the entire printmaking class today. Well, the ground took a while to dry, I decided not to stay and do it in class... will take me the entire afternoon. Now I'm home... starving, as usual. I heard a song on the way back from school and well... now I want to know what song it was... can't find it.. *g* Oh well.. Food is almost done!

[ X: starving ]

No comments: