March 05, 2002

Status: up from a nap
Listen:

Well, I'm putting together the folder, and I have no idea what else I could add. I mean, I'm never good at keeping record for anything. I'm working out the composition in my head right now and still don't know what to do. I can ask a few questions tomorrow and probably help with that a little. I wonder if cut out mylar will do the trick... Guess Chris is not going to call as usual, well, I guess I'll just go to bed, forget about waiting, I don't have the energy anyhow. I got a bit of the Stardust written, I think 2 more scenes and I should be done with it (hopefully anyway)

Status: just reading
Listen: Deviation [ Numb ]

I don't think I did that bad in a test, but then I can never tell. I should pay more attention, but with the monotone that the prof used in class, I found myself unable to. Right now I'm just staring at the porfolio that I'm suppose to turn in tomorrow, I made notes, just not in the same place, some goes into the sketchbook, some in the folder.. now I have to put them together, or rather rewrite them. (yuck!) I need to get some samples and thoughts down too, something pretty hard for me since I always do things the last minute. I kind of have an idea of what I want to do with pulp painting, but I'm not sure.. oh well, we'll see. I want that paper shredder, damnit!

Status: in the library, getting ready...
Listen: not a thing...

Well, it was interesting little chat I had with Angie, split personality indeed. (explains a lot of things.. ) I didn't think she was Chris anyway, just from the little thing here and there throughout the conversation. (just stuff Chris wouldn't say, or I never known her to say it to me, if nothing else) But, I'm more than willing to entertain her, no wait, make that entertain us both. A bunch of questions with typical answers that they would expect from me, I had a field day with that one. Anyway, sceince exam is this afternoon, so I will be in North Campus, skimming through my notes and try to remember as much as I could. (THE SPELLING!!)

[ X: x_x ]

No comments: