March 04, 2002

Status: nice and happy now
Listen: Slept So Long [ Jay Gordon ]

Well, that was one interesting short conversation (actually all the conversations I had with friend's parents are quite interesting if not down right weird) it was just too funny for her to say that she got home and found no one and that no one loves her anymore (well, she didn't actually finish that sentence but I can guess the rest) Oh yeah I took this test..


Green



You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.




Find out your color at Stvlive.com!




Status: waiting for the food
Listen: ...

Well, I spent the past 3 days looking for a new hosting for the blog, and since I couldn't find one that I actually trust with my blog, I decided to just add this to my account on angelfire. (the only annoying thing is the pop-up, though all you have to do is just leave the first one alone and the rest wouldn't load again) I had a hell of a morning, couldn't wake myself up.. and then after a while I had this massive headache that I just want to cut my head off, so I left right after my prof done with the demo. I spent several hours in bed this afternoon, now I have to skim through a bit of science

[ X: eating... ]

Status: hungry...
Listen: nothing...

moon hangs around
a blade over my head
reminds me
what to do before I'm dead
night consumes light
and all I dread
reminds me what to do before I'm dead

sun reclines, heats my mind
reminds me what to leave behind
light eats night and all I never said
reminds me what to do before I'm

to see you
to touch you

epochs fly, remind me
what I hide, reminds me
the desert skies
cracks the spines
reminds me what I never tried
the ocean wide salted red
reminds me what to do before I'm dead

to see you
to touch you
to feel you
to tell you

the sun reclines... remind me
the desert skies... remind me
the ocean wide salted red
reminds me

[ Kidneythieves/Before I'm Dead ]

No comments: