June 10, 2002

Status: a bit tired
Listen: Morpheus Laughing [ Skinny Puppy ]

Class today was good, get me focus on something else other than the trouble in my head. Don't you just wish that you could turn off your mind for a little while? So you don't have to think about anything. I need to keep myself busy. I can't... I don't know. I couldn't stop, sometimes it's just hard trying not to think about things.. the more trouble, the more you think about it I guess. I've become fascinated with the veins in the back of my hands lately. I wanna... draw them, Grace said take pix of them, which is a good idea I can't see myself trying to draw while looking at the back of my hand at the same time.. There's something else I wanna do to them too, but that's just for me to know.

and I don't hear you anymore and I can't see you on the floor it's like a nightmare come to life but don't be frightened of the light and all the days you pushed around and all the times you lied to yourself and all the dreams we had just might breakdown and I wonder who you love, really love you know I want you too much you know it kills me the thought I want to scream I want to cry just to save myself just one last time... [ Joydrop: --]

No comments: