June 07, 2002

Status: tired, a little...
Listen: Somewhere Out There [ Our Lady Peace ]

I couldn't believe how... depressed I got last night, was only inch away from breaking down and cry. I feel like it's the beginning of the end all over again, but worse this time. And I have absolutely no idea what I should do. I wanted to hurt myself physically to match what I was, am feeling inside. I wanted to see myself bleed. I still do. Wish I got someone to actually talk to. I would've talked to Grace, would've call her, but it would've been very expensive and I was never able to cry while someone can hear me, ever. I didn't cry. I had to get up early in the morning, and I knew I was going to feel very, very shitty, so I see no reason to add headache into the mix. It's been a tiring day, but I kept busy and I didn't think much about anything. Now I'm just tired, and all I could tell myself to do was wait and see what happens, it might not be as bad as I thought it would be, but again, it might be worse. I feel like some old, broken toy got thrown into a trash.

No comments: