June 22, 2002

Status: -_-
Listen: CCS on DVD

I finally ordered the sparring gear.. I was going to do it online, but since I don't know what size I'd be using I thought it would be safer to just do it with the dojo.. if it doesn't fit I can always just ask them for different size right there without the whole postal service involve.. Me and postal service are just not on a good term...my packages are always take the maximum time to get here.. ( ie. when it's my stuff coming in.. and the package would take 3-7 days.. it usually takes 7 days to get to me.) Class today was good, I enjoyed the class and I needed to wake myself up this morning, not that it was hard.. I woke up every hour since 6 am. As soon as I get the gears I will have to get a new duffle bag.. I think. A bigger one than the one I have now. I thought I'd wait, but since I have the money now I figure I'll get the stuff. Today I will have to go and look for toys for my brother, he wanted SW: EP2 toy. I want to get PS2, I have the money now, just that... I don't know how much I will be playing it. We'll see..maybe I'll wait a little bit.

No comments: