June 26, 2002

Status: nice and clean
Listen: Worlock [ Skinny Puppy ]

I'm still reading Obsidian Butterfly... this is by far the thickest of all the Anita Blake series. Well, Narcissus in Chains might be thicker, but it is a hardcover, I like hardcover, except I have no space for them. Got several e-mails from my friend.. Tak. I missed her. She's one of the friends that I don't get to hang around much but she's been great throughout jr. highschool. Well, the friends that I hung out with meant a lot to me, still do. I don't get the chance to contact them much, but I wish I could talk to them. They are the ones that would really listen. Most of them graduated now, but I still have a year to go. Well, keep my fingers crossed and hope that I got everything down all the credits and graduate when I should, so I can go home, leave this god forsaken place and everything else. My dad can't wait for me to go home, I can tell by the way he asked. He didn't pressure me, which is a good thing, I know why he asked though. He is tired, my mom, too. They worked hard all their lives, and they hope to pass everything on to me and my siblings. Me mostly. Don't think they will retired, don't think they can ever really retired, but with me home they will get more R&R.

They deserve a hell of a lot more.

My dad talked about sending my sister to Australia this time. I guess he didn't like the school in New Zealand much. Go figure. The sister of his cousin is living in Pert, Australia. (I think it is Pert, maybe I heard wrong) So she will have some supervision. A good thing, if you ask me. My sparring gears should be in by next week, yes! I can't wait. I'm always happy with every piece of toys I acquired. I might get PS2. I'm never big on games, so I didn't think about getting it when it came out.. not one for the hype anyway. Besides I figure why go fighting the crowd for it, I can wait a while. I thought about XBox, too, but the damn thing looked more like VCR than game console. Actually, it's bigger than my vcr, I have absolutely no space for that, PS2 on the other hand, beauty!

[ so maybe I've been bound by fate ]

No comments: