June 11, 2002

Status: a little tired
Listen: Caught In The Sun [ Course of Nature ]

It's been a tiring day, I nearly fall asleep standing up. I got sleep last night, though waking up several times each night is starting to get to me. I don't remember the last time I slept right through the night. Stress is constant, school, classes, projects, and then it's personal life, as little that I've got. Right now I'm doing the layout for Grace, she wanted her personal webpage for her photos. I got the basics down, but still didn't contruct the html file yet. Got the picture done though. Should get that out and have her look at it tonight or tomorrow night, depends on whether or not she will be on ICQ. I've been on yahoo messenger and icq on a lot lately, and that's just because I got Trillian it's very convenient. Not that anyone is on all that much, maybe one or two. I really, really need to think about something else other than.... nevermind. Karate classes are pretty good to me give me something to look forward to and focus on. Belt test is on Friday and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Olga: I'm sorry I worried you, and thank you so much for your concern. Promise I'll try to write something soon.

I've just finished Card Captor Sakura on DVD. My favorite character is Tomoyo Daidoji (Tomoyo-chan) She's very beautiful, nice, polite, very stable, strong in mindset and loyal. Her love was completely selfless, she was also very serene and strong in her conviction. All devotion was directed at Sakura. If you could find someone to love you the way Tomoyo loved Sakura, then you are a very, very lucky person. Too bad Sakura never notice the love that was directed her way, I think that if she'd noticed or Tomoyo had told her, she might return the feeling, or I hope that she would. Poor Tomoyo-chan, typical Clamp's ending, someone has to hurt and be alone. Story reflected in my life.

No comments: