June 16, 2002

Status: ready for bed
Listen: Downfall [ TRUSTcompany ]

It's a quiet day today. I went out and get System of A Down, it was on the list for me to get, but I just didn't think about it till now. I've been meaning to get drowning pool too, guess when she sort of assuming that I have the cd and ask for a copy just made the decision for me right on the spot. Got it, didn't listen to it yet. I'm listening to Boy Hits Car in my car and well, that and Queen of The Damned soundtrack, since I'm reading Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Novel, it seems fit. Tomorrow, it's karate class and also I'll probably re watch that ep of CCS then take notes so I can write the fanfic, I'd like it to be accurate if I'm going to use the scene from the series. Just one of those things. I'm going to bed and read.. oh wait.. have to make sandwich..

No comments: