June 05, 2002

Status: sweaty... *yuck*
Listen: the TV

I'm about to breakdown right about now
it's been fourteen days and seven hours
still, I heard not from you
every thought in my head
every possible senario
playing over and over

maybe you're sick
and couldn't call me
maybe you're hurt...
and finally the final scene
last thought I had at the end of the day

maybe you are just too busy
and I am a thousand miles away
so, it's not worth your time to call
to reach out and get in touch with me

last though I had at the end of the day
back to the bottom of the list
because you are too busy to say

'hello,
how have you been?
it's been a busy week and
I couldn't stay on the line
but I will get back to you
whenever things slow down
so, until then, I wish you a nice day'

and it's been fourteen days and eight hours
still I heard not from you
guess I'm not worth your time
and at the end of the day
I am a thousand miles away

fourteen days and nine hours
and it's too late to stay

No comments: