June 27, 2002

Status: sticky
Listen: TLC channel

This morning when I got up I found my thumb ring on the bed, instead of on my thumb. I know I didn't take it off, and it couldn't possible come loose on its own, I've made sure that it fitted snuggly. Kinda weird. Chris wanted me to redraw the dragon still. Smaller in size, she was afraid that it'll lose the detail if she resize it herself, but here's the thing, even if I draw it, the details still be lost. Won't make much different, but she's not listening. She wanted what she wanted and there's no talking her out of it. God, what the hell would she do without me, oh wait, she might be finding out about that pretty soon, if she starts doing something I don't like. I'm tired so.. shower and bed.. even though it's early.

[ I don't want to feel unreal... ]

No comments: