June 14, 2002

Status: brushing teeth
Listen: just the tv

That one hand grab... I'm gonna bruise. I still don't know if I want to tell her that I'm taking karate, even though I'm no longer a white belt, (step up in a month and a half, that's not bad.) Ok, so she called, I'm not sure if she really call because she was annoyed or was she worried. Neither, either, both? I don't know. Or maybe she just wanted me to dub the cd for her. God, don't I feel loved. I don't. Looking at the back of my hands and found that I have so many cuts I lost count and can't really account for where they came from. Right now I have 2 books to occupy me. After that, I'm not sure what I'm going to do to keep me from plumaging down that dark pit again. Probably getting another book, and another and another till the situation got better. I doubt that, but I can always hope. It's all I have anyway.

Hopes spring eternal.

Not for me.

No comments: