February 08, 2002

Status: Annoyed with self
Listen: Wasting My Time [ Default ]

I guess I should just stop talking altogether, open mouth insert foot. Why the hell do they bother anymore, no better yet why the hell do I bother anymore. Everytime has become so complicated and I rarely know where I stand in the entire scheme of things. One minute I was the next best thing, a minute later I was the worse thing that could've happened. I was blamed for the whole situation when all I did was just introduced 2 friends and they took it from there. I was blamed for the entire thing went sour when I wasn't there and only know about it after things had gone down to hell. Suddenly it was all my fault if I didn't introduce them then they wouldn't be in this mess. Of course no one ever care to look when I had my face firmly planted on the ground cause I was dumped aside, no, they don't give a rat ass and so I stepped away, why stay when you know no one needed you. It hurt but who the fuck cared how I feel. They don't even think about what they did, and that I have no bearing in their decision to go ahead and just do it. And then it was 'I am so sorry about what happened, hidsight is always 20/20, I should've known' yeah, sure. I was just a cushion nothing more. Why can't they take responsibility for their own actions and leave me the hell out of it. Then again I love her too much to leave now. How fuck up can this get? Christ, I better just stay away now, at least till I calm myself down enough.

[ X: it's all my fault then ]

No comments: