February 24, 2002

Status: just chillin'
Listen: Slept So Long [ Jay Gordon ]

Went to bed quite late last night, and now I'm a bit tired, though I shouldn't be, soundtrack of Queen of the Damned wake me up though.. it's great! I decided to adopt a few chibi, the Neko's for Angie (she loves cat) Anyway, thought they would make this a little less quiet.

Status: just relaxing
Listen: Redeemer [ Marilyn Manson ]

I've been asked a question that, I think, shouldn't be direct at me. I mean... it was the question that I would ask her, and not her asking me. But well, can't really say what it was anyway... I was a delightful little conversation I had and, just goes to show that it doesn't take much to make my day, just a phone call, silly conversation though it had to come from one particular person. Sometimes I just wonder what did she ever see in me, or why me, but I guess no one would be able to answer that question, not even her. I asked before, but all I got was just well thought out answer, a rather standard one at that, and I'm not sure if it was all of it. Though I guess I shouldn't be asking it anyway. Saw 'Dragonfly' today, I like Susana Thompson, she was the Borg Queen in Voyager, I love those fangs.. The movie was... I still can't decide if I like it or not. I definitely liked Queen of the Damned though.. must be the musics and the imagery.

[ X: quite content ]

No comments: