February 20, 2002

Status: Confused
Listen: Sarah [ Devid Bowie ]

I'm not sure what the hell is going on. She called again, sounding like she didn't wanna talk to me, but have to, there's no need to call and asked if Mike is online, cause I have no idea if he is, or isn't. Did she think that I would talk to him after he fucking dragged me into the whole damn mess? There's no way in seven level of hell I would do that. Why the hell is she so paranoid? I'd never fucking understand. I gave up. Oh yeah and a new layout, fitted my mood.. I felt like I've just been beaten up.

Status: silently screaming
Listen: Giving In [ Adema ]

Just when things seems to be going well, something came along and ruin it. I wanted to just disappear off the face of the earth, and no one is going to find me ever again, not that anyone would. Never, ever talk to anyone again. I never once get into a fight that I feel the need to drag other people into it, or rather if I get into a fight (not often) that I intend to really hurt them I would do it other way, there's no need to bring the 3rd party into it, of course it seems that not everyone think the same way that I do. So, I guess it's time for a new layout if things continue the way it has been, the bright pastel color won't fit anymore. I hate my life.

[ X: --- ]

No comments: