February 06, 2002

Status: pain...
Listen: Blurry [ Puddle of Mud ]

everything's so blurry and everyone's so fake and everybody's empty and everything's so messed up preoccupied without you I cannot live at all my whole world surrounds you I stumble then I crawl you could be my someone you could be my sea you know that I'll protect you from all of the obscene I wonder what you're doing imagine where you are there's oceans in between us but that's not very far can you take it all away when you shove it in my face explain again to me everyone is changing there's no one left that's real to make up your old ending and let me know just how you feel cause I am lost without you I cannot live at all my whole world surrounds you I stumble then I crawl you could be my someone you could be my sea you know that I will save you from all of the unclean I wonder what you're doing I wonder where you are there's oceans in between us but that's not very far nobody told me what you thought nobody told me what to say everyone showed you where to turn told you where to runaway nobody told you where to hide nobody told you what to say eveyone showed you where to turn showed you where to runaway explain again to me you take it all away [ Puddle of Mud: Blurry ]

Status: Waiting for the cold med to kick in
Listen: Nothing, just The Mummy Return

Skipped school today, didn't feel so good last night going to bed and didn't feel good at all waking up in the morning and since I'd be wet up to my elbows for the first 3 hours of today I decided not to go. I was reading Campus chapter 11 today and was kinda sad in the middle. There's a reason why I like happy ending (with a bit of tragedy in the middle and stuff.. though sad ending wasn't a bad thing) Anyway, I've been there, where I want someone that I can't have (still there, I think) I'd rather they come out and say it out right that they don't want me. That would've been a quick one. (but no... it can't be that way, it'd be too easy) Wondered what I did to be sick again. Starting to get really annoy now. Anyway, my new phone.. Samsung SPH-N200, it is bigger than my old one but it's blue! (did I mention I love blue??? yeah, I love blue that's why I love Mon Ange)

[ X: gotta go ]

No comments: