February 26, 2002

Status: tired
Listen: ch 4 on tv

I got the first print of the etching done today between classes, and after I finished my science (which I stayed awake) I had to drop by the Library picked up a few books on Monet, and well, now I have to write a paper (which isn't mine!) Anyway, good or bad she gonna have to read through and fix that herself, the good thing is it's only 3 pages, 12 pt. double space. His bio probably gonna take over a page. I've been listening to Queen of the Damned soundtrack (dubbed it onto my MD and carried that with me, not the frying pan of a CD player.) Liz saw the movie, she didn't like it, well, I did tell her that I liked it because of the music and the imagery... (blue tint!!) I thought it's pretty good though, didn't think she would hate it. Anyway, guess it's a matter of taste. Apparently, Chris is on a good term with Mike now, and so.. she told me to go to hell for nothing! (not that I would need to go far for that) They are going to Phantom of the Opera (if she has time for that, why can't she write the damn paper!) Oh well, better get back to it, and then I can etch the plate again.

[ X: I'm spending my time... watching the days go by, feeling so small, I stare at the wall... ]

No comments: