February 10, 2002

Status: headache
Listen: nothing..

I'm kinda tired right now, my head starting to hurt and well, nothing new there. Driving out of Stop & Shop was... I was stepping on the break really hard, but I felt like the car was moving forward and I felt like I've just been thrown backward... my head was spinning. This is when I know I'm really sick. Hopefully, I would be able to get some sleep and feel better tomorrow, at least for the morning. I don't think I can stand being in the cold room with my arms wet for at least 2 hours in the morning would be good. I feel very much like going to bed now and I probably will. I don't think wow-de-tian-shi would call, probably not she's too busy to bother with me anyway. Sometimes I wonder what I would be doing if I'm home instead of here. If I would attend the same university as my friends or just go to the school with the equivalent of GIA instead. That way I would never meet the people I've met and never have to be here and felt this way about her, hell I wouldn't know she even exists. Though fate seems to have weird way of bringing people together, I might still have met her, who knows. But I doubt I would ever see her face to face which was the major factor in this whole thing. You won't miss what you don't know. I can't miss her if I don't know her at all. Or will I miss that thing that I don't know, even though I have no idea what it is.

[ X: questions.. more questions everyday ]

No comments: