February 27, 2002

Status: munching on something
Listen: Slept So Long [ Jay Gordon ]

In papermaking today we didn't do anything, my papers weren't ready, they were still wet when I got there, though they weren't in water leaves stage, my prof was lecturing about the next project and what we should start doing and stuff... I don't know if I'm looking forward to making the artist book, though that should be interesting. We were suppose to just get rain today, and it was raining when I got to the Addison Gallery (Museum of American Art) We got to see a lot of prints, and in their storage area no less. I couldn't believe how bright some of the prints are, and also some of the prints that were done by etching.. the tonal range that it got. It was pretty cool. But anyway, by the time I got out of there it was snowing, though it was too warm for it to stick (at first anyway) I got home, only to have to go out again, it sucks really.

[ X: I feel it fading, I can't speak it... ]

No comments: