February 04, 2002

Status: Pulling hair
Listen: Nothing

My stupidity, I washed my jacket and guess what?! My phone's in there, so now I have a phone, completely dry, but the whole thing probably got shot down to hell. I'll have to bring it to the store tomorrow either get it fix or get a new phone (actually the thought of new phone isn't a bad thought, just that.. I'll have to spend more on it.. ARGGGGHHHHH!!!) Oh man, life sucks!!!!!

[ X: wanting to die just now ]

Status: Back from school, tired
Listen: Morpheus Laughing [ Skinny Puppy ]

Doped up on Nyquil last night, I only lasted long enough to see the victory of the Patriot. I could only guess that Chris was probably pissed which would explain why she didn't call me back, let's see if she will today. I didn't stab myself, a good thing, in my printmaking class. I got the copper plate done, almost. I will have to clean it up and check before I can print and then after that I will still probably have to make a few more adjustments. Have to go get car seat, damnit, and I don't even know how much it costs. Screwed up...

[ X: pissy ]

No comments: