February 16, 2002

Status: just cleaned up
Listen: nothing

I had a pretty good night last night, up until the excruciating pain from my neck up to my head. There was no comfortable position for me at all last night, move my head too much and I felt like I would just throw up. Not a good feeling.. I took nyquil and well, fell asleep, by the time I woke up I felt so much better. Mon Ange told me why she hadn't been talking to me, despite me calling till I gave up on my own. The reason was rather... well, I don't see the logic in that, but emotions are rarely logical. And since I deal with emotions in a different way, I guess it is her way, but she could've told me before. And I want nothing more than just to see her at that point. (I still want nothing more than just to see her) She's one of the very few that could make me feel loved and for that I will always love her for it. And last, I want nothing more than just to see her happy.

[ X: very, very tired ]

No comments: