February 18, 2002

Status: relaxing, trying to study
Listen: ...

We were at the mall, and the whole... 'eyebrow' thing was driving me nuts.. I hate when people repeat the same thing over and over again especially when it doesn't make sense, but anyway. Quiz tomorrow and I hope I can do it. Chris should be calling today, but well, I can't say for sure that she will either. I think I know better than to set my mind to that (though I hope, but expecting and hoping are two totally different things).

Status: headache
Listen: ...

I was out of the house for most of the day and well, I can't stand to be inside, just one of those thing. I was dead tired, but with all the noises, I couldn't stand it. Anyway, got the order in for my glasses today and well, I'll pick it up at the end of the week.. I don't think I'm going anywhere tomorrow. Got to study *groaned* Mon Ange called, needed me to help her with her Art Appreciation quiz. I helped as much as I could, series of calls, she would call, asked questions and then got off the phone, then called back. I don't understand why Andy was over when she knew she needed to get this done and what they did was watching the movie at the same time, annoyed me really. I never knew who she was talking to. But anyway, I guess we got most of it done, I don't know how helpful I was, tried my best though. She said she loves me, and so I replied in kind and she said 'uh-huh' and it hurts. All I could say to her was that when I gave the indication of doubt to her statement she got pissy with me, but then she does the same thing to me, I really don't have anything more to say. I hope things would turn out all right and at least all of us would be content at the end, whether or not we'll all be satisfied I don't know. (well, one might) At the moment though... I am tired and worn out. I had about 4 hours of sleep the night before. Hopefully I'll get a bit more tonight.

[ X: slowing down ]

No comments: