February 11, 2002

Status: -_-
Listen: Nothing really...

I can't seem to reach anyone anymore, I mean, they all come running to me when they have problem and needed someone to listen to them, which I'm more than happy to listen and if I could help I would, but come on, when something good happen it's someone else they share with, not me. It's convenient because I'm always here, always available, whenever they pick up the phone, I'll always answer and I always make time. I'd put things down and talk to them when they call, but when I call and they happened to be doing something, they can't bother to put it down to talk to me, can't even spare a few minutes. It's like I don't worth their time. I can understand when people are busy, and I have no problem with that. But to the point of not having 30 sec to say hi? Or even an e-mail. Doesn't take long to write and send an e-mail. I got bitched at when I don't call or write, but what is the point when I could be calling 5 days in a roll and there's nothing, not even bother to call me back.. but really I only do that 3 days in a roll and when they don't bother to call back I won't call either, waste my time. Why bitch about me not writing when they don't write me. It's not one way street. Of course they don't see it that way. Self-center, people can't be thinking that the world revolve around them, it's not the way it works. Everything loses significant and all they can see is their own problem. Oh well, life goes on I guess.

Status: Just ate
Listen: Alex from Trading Spaces

I missed my papermaking class today, I woke up this morning and couldn't--for the life of me--get myself up, my skin was still tingling.. But I made it to the lecture and then make a few prints in printmaking, I have to work more on my copper plate because it wasn't dark enough, then I guess I will go and make more print over the weekend, since we gonna get guest prof on Wed. Anyway, have to go now.

[ X: got e-mail from Mon Ange, who knew! ]

No comments: