February 12, 2002

Status: just chillin'
Listen: My Goodbye [ Saliva ]

sometimesI just wonder if what I'm feeling inside shows on my face, and how much it takes for me to keep everything inside. To present a nice and calm facade on the outside, for the world to see. The clear eyes, the perfect smile, all made up to reassure all the people outside, and hiding deep inside were my insecurities and my fears.

the clear eyes and the perfect smile, made up, constructed. And I tried to make you believe that everything is all right. And you would never know what it takes to keep it all packed away. No, you wouldn't, it was not for you to know. Not for you to see...

And I wonder if what I'm feeling inside shows on my face, and how much it takes for me to keep this all up and for everyone to believe that everything is all right, and life is good. Would you believe me if I say, life is so unkind and that I cried everyday on the inside. So I kept it all in, insecurities and fears. No, one is going to get to see that, no one would ever be close enough.

the clear eyes and the perfect smile, made up, constructed. And I tried to make you believe that I am fine, and I'm more than happy to be by myself. Because it is not for you to know.

because it is not for you to know.

because life is so unkind and I silently screaming on the inside.


[ X: ... ]

No comments: