April 12, 2002

Status: at school, waiting for the ground to dry
Listen: about to pick something, but nothing really...

Ok, so my aunt's birthday was yesterday, but I didn't say anything, just not my thing really was gonna get her something, but she pissed me off now, so forget it. Honestly, it's like a suck-up fest this morning, not for me, I can't stand it. A bunch of people sitting around and sucking up, for what?? Another thing, never compare your life to other people, is it my fault that I don't need to work right now? (first and foremost, I can't, second, my parents don't expect me to) I've been working in my dad's store ever since I can remember, granted I wasn't happy about it, but that's just life, so don't tell me 'yeah, you're so lucky you don't have to work, blah blah blah' I just want to get the hell out of here already, if not because of school I would have been gone a long time ago. The next thing will be working my ass off and still got no life. Yup, lucky me. People only see their own problem which is fine, but don't look around and say that other people are better off, because chances are other people have more problem, you just don't see it. Keep it simple and just shut the fuck up already.

No comments: