April 21, 2002

Status: Ready for bed
Listen: Disposed [ Ill Nino ]

I just called my dad after I called his friend in Hong Kong.. I faxed him the list of what I want. I may or may not get them, but hey I tried. I'm not sure when he's going to see my dad, which is why I said I may or may not get it. I got quite a list for that too.. and well, kinda feel bad now, even though I really want the stuff. They are quite expensive and I'm surprise my dad even ok with it, I guess that'e because he got one and he gave one to my sister and here I was, had no idea that he even have one let alone giving one to my sister, I'm like so out of the loop it's not even funny (actually, it's quite pathetic, they never called me on my birthday either, but well... guess that's what you get for being half way around the world away and being the oldest.) I just stuck a nail right underneath my thumbnail, the right thumb so it is quite painful now, here's the way to break in a new pair of sneakers... Anyway, bed time.. I'm tired..


What Ragnarok Online Enemy are You?

No comments: