April 16, 2002

Status: sleepy as hell and my eye hurts
Listen: Believe Me [ Moist ]

We finally got the title for ToF:R. It'll be Innocence Lost, which is actually fitted pretty good to the story line that we're about to do. Credit to Mystique!. I just went to printshop and found that the ground I put on my plate had bubble on it, and so when it dried the damn bubble exposed the copperplate underneath, and I can't do anything to it till the ground dry (I regrounded it, just add more take less time to dry, or at least I hope it will.) I have to look for more ads, the one I found wasn't usable, the tower of Pisa is from before Reinassanse, so bookstore here I come! *groan* I'm not sure if I want to go to my science class, but I've been missing so much of that class I shouldn't miss anymore, though he doesn't take attendence, and what he lecture we better off reading from the book, maybe I'll just leave and go straight to bookstore... decisions, decisions *tap, tap* My throat still hurts, but there's nothing else, I'm not coughing, not sneezing, actually this kinda scary.

No comments: