April 15, 2002

Status: getting over the urge to do more silly quizes
Listen: Dead Cell [ Papa Roach ]

The quizes were fun! I love those. I'm thinking of getting a new task chair, this one is falling apart and not comfortable anymore (I don't think it ever was, but anyway) Saw a few in Staples... I'm getting one of those smaller ones. (not enough room for big exec chair, which is a good thing I never like too big of a chair anyhow) I'm suppose to be writing, at least ToFR ch2 at least, but still didn't talk to Chris and so I don't have the layout for it just yet, I could start something, but I'll probably throw it away as soon as I get the layout for it. I'm giving her free rein, though I write most of it (well, I end up doing that when I agree to co write something) I have my input, just that she seemed happy and excite and I like her that way. (make sense? no?) I'm such a push-over when it comes to her, so much it's not even funny. I know I sound like and idiot or a 5 year old when I'm on the phone with her, too.. I don't know if she ever notice that, I guess she does. I can tell how tired she was and what mood she was in by the way she talks and her tone of voice, maybe a bit much. God, my throat hurts. At least I still have the use of my voice, though I'm not sure that's gonna be true in the next few days.

Saw these boxers at J Crew, they got fishbows on 'em and I might get them. I love those! ('what is it with you and boxers, psy would say, but hey, that's just me!) I got the fish print ones from Gap the other day and found that I got the wrong size, which mean I will have to go back and exchange 'em. I doubt they have the fish one left anymore.. at least not the blue, though I don't mind the red, I got ones with the rainbow trout on them before in red. (besides no one will see them) Well, last summer when I visit Chris (Mon Ange!) and Angie (Kitty!) Angie wanted to steal my blue with shark ones. And on winter vacation she was joking with me and said 'remember when you pack, you left your fishie boxers at home, so you won't find them here, they're at home and you'll find them at home.' I thought it was the funniest thing, cause I know she wanted them. Of course, Chris joined in with the jacket thing, too. (AF, it's really nice.) They were so cute. Ah... life little pleasure (listen to friends babbling like idiots over some article of clothing.)

No comments: