April 30, 2002

Status: squeaky clean
Listen: The New Detective on Discovery Channel

I got my liquid sizing and relick glue today, and tomorrow afternoon I will spend in the papermaking lap, so that I can pull sheets to make the book. Hopefully, there won't be too many people there, I don't think I can stand it. I don't like to work in class because I don't like to do stuff when there are people around. I think I did ok in my Survey 2 class. She surprised us by reduced the number of slides identification we have to do. So it was down to 3 slides and 3 comparison, though I think I blew the last comparison. (bad, very bad) Oh well, now I'm thinking of new layout for Morpheus I want to use Andrea Thompson as Talia Winters' pic. Would be fun figuring these out. I like a good challenge.

No comments: